Digital Second Opinion Program includes:
- Access to a personal care coordinator and physician from KareOptions
- Collection,digitization and submission of your medical records by KareOptions
- Medical review by an expert
- A written opinion from that expert specialist
- Post-opinion follow-up for additional questions and referrals
The process is easy, convenient and secure.
Step 1. Create an account. Log in and click on the on the patient dashboard to begin your case. Alternatively, you can call between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. PST at 1-669-699-1574 after setting up an account online.
Whether you open your case online or by phone, we will ask you to provide an email address, basic patient information, locations of existing medical records, and the question(s) you have about you or your loved one’s condition, so please have that information handy.
- Step 2. Our Care Coordinator will collect all your medical records and choose the most appropriate physician to review your case based on the service you selected. Our care team does the legwork for you. All your information is handled securely to protect your privacy.
- Step 3. The chosen expert will review your case and assembles your second opinion, addressing the specific questions you asked.
- Step 4. A written opinion from the expert will be sent to you. A member of the care team will follow up if you have any additional questions or need referrals